About the Club Members

Post topics related to the TomBobBlender Community Gamers Club
TomBobBlender
Site Admin

About the Club Members

Post by TomBobBlender » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:00 pm

Wouldn't you like to know more about your Community Gamers Club members? What kinds of games do they play? What days do they host, and for how long? If so, this forum is certainly for you!

Use the following format:

Host:
Show Description:
Types of Games I Usually Broadcast:
Days/Time of Day I Typically Broadcast (please use Eastern Time):
Do I Use Mumble for Co-Hosting:
How I Capture my Video Game Footage:
My Favorite Video Game Style:
"Now You're Playing With Power!"

Wii Number : 3546-5127-8610-8011
Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 0301-9464-0567
Mario Kart Wii: 0516-7665-3917
Dr. Mario Rx Online: 4670-9321-8111
Tetris DS: 060635-257343
Mario Kart DS: 476896-529050
Tetris Party: 451135-831426

BrawlerX

Re: About the Club Members

Post by BrawlerX » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:07 pm

Host: BrawlerX
Show Description: Playing classical games, i usually only talk on the stream when i feel like it. But other than that, i try my best to get the chat involved and to entertain viewers!
Types of Games I Usually Broadcast: I like to broadcast games that were childhood legends. Games such as DK64, legend of zelda link's awakening; OoT, pokemon red etc.
Days/Times of the Day I Usually Broadcast (please use EST): tuesdays and wednesdays will probably most common for me before 5/6 PM EST
Do I Use Mumble for Co-Hosting: nope
How I Capture My Video Game Footage: Xsplit using a desktop recorder
My Favorite Video Game Style: loving the adventure games
Pelord

Post by Pelord » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:12 pm

Host: Pelord

Show Description: Generally streaming whatever I feel like, though I'm open to suggestions. Enjoy streaming multiplayer games with others.

Types of Games I Usually Broadcast: For the most part, something from my Wii, 360, or Steam library. Also have a GameCube with Game Boy Player, and can stream web browser/flash games. Some examples of games I've streamed- Castlevania: Harmony of Despair, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Portal 2, Sonic Generations, Terraria, The Simpsons Arcade Game, E.T. The Extra Terrestrial (yes, really), and Bayonetta.

Days/Time of Day I Typically Broadcast (please use Eastern Time): Prefer to stream during the afternoon/evening. Used to stream starting at 6PM EST (and ending at about 8:30PM EST) when I used to do UStream shows, and is what I would like to try sticking with. I don't really choose any specific day, though I can try to find days where fewer people are available to stream.

Do I Use Mumble for Co-Hosting: Yes, and I can also use Skype as well.

How I Capture my Video Game Footage: Currently using Xsplit software, with screen capture for games on PC, with a Blackmagic Intensity Pro (or Dazzle for lower resolution games) to capture consoles.

My Favorite Video Game Style: I probably side towards the action and adventure style of games. Mostly platformers, but this can also include some first person games or arcade style brawlers.
Last edited by Pelord on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2:18 Pelord: I'm not responsible for the damages caused from these videos
2:18 Banondorf: ... in bed
AncientGuru

Post by AncientGuru » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Host: AncientGuru
Show Description: As a game designer, my game library is quite large and covers many genres. I will play pretty much any game, good or bad, just to see how it goes, but there are many games I am unable to stream at this time due to a lack of ability to capture them properly.
Types of Games I Usually Broadcast: PC games, 8 & 16 bit titles
Days/Time of Day I Typically Broadcast (please use Eastern Time): I don't have a typical schedule. I am available to stream starting at Midnight EST and continuing until 5 AM EST most nights. I am also able to stream pretty much any time on Monday, Friday, or the weekend, if nothing else is scheduled during that time.
Do I Use Mumble for Co-Hosting: Yes
How I Capture my Video Game Footage: XSplit
My Favorite Video Game Style: RPGs, Platformers, Adventure Games
"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and that empty space is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you'll find many unexpected things." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Stuart444

Post by Stuart444 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:09 am

Host: Stuart444

Show Description: I generally play any type of game, any genre and have access to any non hand held console (blame 3DS/Vita not having component out) along with PC games. I generally have Donna joining me as a cohost/secondary host so when I'm on mic, it's unlikely I'll be on my own usually.

Types of Games I Usually Broadcast: Any console (or PC) but I prefer sticking to my PS3 when possible as it's my default console set up to my capture device and my most common console I play.

Days/Time of Day I Typically Broadcast (please use Eastern Time): I am very flexible in that I can work my streaming hours around other people (providing it is not super late at night here unless I don't have to be up early of course).

My preferred hours are usually 6 - 10pm GMT or BST depending on if it's daylight savings time or not. That is 1pm EST - 5pm EST but I sometimes stream earlier than this depending on if anyone else is streaming and if I am up early or not. I also sometimes stream later unless someone else wants to stream, or if a Wiiplay is coming up (all of this assuming I am not up early and therefore can stay up late)

Do I Use Mumble for Co-Hosting: Yes however I have 2 rules of co-hosting. 1. Only 2 cohosts not including me and Donna, and 2. NO talking during voice acted cutscenes (I may also at times mute the microphone stuff such as during the end credits of games or stuff like that)

How I Capture my Video Game Footage: Hauppauge HD PVR, its recording program, totalmedia extreme and Xsplit which takes the recording program using game source (add game -> capturemodule.exe) and then I crop the top and bottom to make it full screen.

My Favorite Video Game Style:
JRPGs are my preference usually.

If anyone has anything they would like to know about the way I stream, let me know :)
Last edited by Stuart444 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
empressdonna

Post by empressdonna » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:14 am

Host: empressdonna / Donna
Show Description: Generally streaming any games that I own or Stuart owns whenever he wants to take a break from playing for a while.
Types of Games I Usually Broadcast: Right now, my list I wrote up in this forum contains mostly PS3 games with a few PS2 and 360 games. But I can stream anything from any of the consoles Stu has as long as we own the game. If I was streaming from my own house, it would be PC and Mac titles only.
Days/Time of Day I Typically Broadcast (please use Eastern Time): I'm at Stuart's usually from Wednesday afternoon till Tuesday afternoon the next week. The times we start is usually between 10am EST - 12pm EST then 1pm EST - 5PM EST (give or take).
Do I Use Mumble for Co-Hosting: Currently with the way the setup is, we don't use mumble. We are trying to figure a way around that because no one wants to hear us and the game echo.
How I Capture my Video Game Footage: While at Stuart's, I use his current setup (hauppauge HDPVR + xsplit).
My Favorite Video Game Style: RPGs, Rhythm Games, Bullet-Hell Shooters (like Touhou)

please PM me before adding me to any messenger

http://dragcave.net/user/empressdonna
BippoErnesti

Post by BippoErnesti » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:00 am

Host: BippoErnesti

Show Description: Games. Maybe music sometimes. Perhaps public domain videos. These are what I stream.

Types of Games I Usually Broadcast: I have a tendency to stream games I am more familiar with, rather than playing games absolutely blind. That doesn't mean I never play blind. Pretty much any genre goes. Age ratings on games I stream may go from Everyone to Mature. With games of questionable material, I will always try to ask a moderator for approval. Scapegoats plox.

Days/Time of Day I Typically Broadcast: No coherent schedule thus far. I usually stream when nobody else is streaming and if I feel like it.

Do I Use Mumble for Co-Hosting: Nein.

How I Capture my Video Game Footage: Streaming the PC screen is done via XSplit. Streaming other sources is done by using a Dazzle DVC100 Platinum, Pinnacle Studio 11 and AMCap are used to adjust the input when NTSC-PAL or PAL-NTSC change is needed.

My Favorite Video Game Style: Varies. Wildly.
Bon Para Para! Bon Para Para!
Gamertag:
PSN ID: BippoErnesti
Bigruss91

Post by Bigruss91 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:45 am

Host: Bigruss91

Show Description: I'm just a casual gamer who play does the usual. Especially when I do it with others.
I basically do stuff that deals with multiplayer events sometimes.

Types of Games I Usually Broadcast:
Here's a list of stuff I broadcast

Multiplayer Games- I mostly Stream those just to interact with viewers.

Emulated Games and Romhacks- (Some of those games that I know of)
I also dualstream racing those games with others.
( This video is an example of a dualstream race http://www.twitch.tv/bigruss91/b/304495478 )

Other Random Stuff-
One of the Random Rtuff I broadcast are some VGM From my BR91AMP Music Player.
The radio stations I play are 1) My favorite Radio Station "Kohina ( VGM Tunes From C64, Amiga, PCE, NES, SNES, Genesis, Master System, Game Gear, and Arcade. )", and 2) [since TBB is a Nintendo fan]"RADIO NINTENDO".
The the other of the Random Stuff I broadcast are videos from Youtube. Basically videos that deals with gaming.

Days/Time of Day I Typically Broadcast: I stream at a casual day, sometimes once or twice a week. But the time of those days are usually 4-7:30 PM EST.

Do I Use Mumble for Co-Hosting: Sometimes

How I Capture my Video Game Footage: SCFHDSF is for capturing my screen, Xsplit is for effects and other stuff, and FME 2.5 is for broadcasting.

My Favorite Video Game Style: Some games that includes multiplayer.
Listenin' to mah KOHINA RADIO.
Satyrane

Post by Satyrane » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:58 am

Host: Satyrane

Show Description: Once in a great while I stream my abysmal attempts at playing games, or just me mining for hours on end.

Types of Games I Usually Broadcast: So much Minecraft. Occasionally I just go through my Steam account and such and stream something random that sounds like fun. Sometimes I play multiplayer games that I fail at as well.

Days/Time of Day I Typically Broadcast (please use Eastern Time): >.> Well, I haven't done much streaming lately. If I do, it'll be when absolutely no one else is streaming and folks are kind of bored XD

Do I Use Mumble for Co-Hosting: I do, I do! However, I reserve my right when streaming to limit cohosts to a reasonable number and/or refuse cohost privileges. Yes, I'm a jerk.

How I Capture my Video Game Footage: Xsplit, babeh.

My Favorite Video Game Style: Just in general, I tend to like RPGs, puzzle games, couple of FPS titles, and I'm not even sure what else, I tend to be all over the map with that.
beatman590

Post by beatman590 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:32 pm

Host:beatman590
Show Description:playing old 64 emilers and stuff on the youtube
Types of Games I Usually Broadcast: 64 games and znes
Days/Time of Day I Typically Broadcast (please use Eastern Time):sundays and saturdays at 4:00
Do I Use Mumble for Co-Hosting:yes
How I Capture my Video Game Footage:xsplit My Favorite Video Game Style:rpg fps sports
Last edited by beatman590 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
yuki_fox_demon

Post by yuki_fox_demon » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:44 pm

beatman590 wrote:Host:beatman590
Show Description:playing old xbox games and stuff on the youtube
Types of Games I Usually Broadcast: xbox360 games/xbox games
Days/Time of Day I Typically Broadcast (please use Eastern Time):anyday maybe at 4:00
Do I Use Mumble for Co-Hosting:no
How I Capture my Video Game Footage: iphone
My Favorite Video Game Style:rpg fps sports
you realize this is talking about the people who guest stream on tom's stream, correct?
gamingmaster87

Post by gamingmaster87 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:49 pm

Host: Gamingmaster87

Show Description: I'm mainly a Platformmer or JRPG player wide a side of Mario Party. Most of the time, I am a casual player, but that doesn't mean I won't occasionally try a blind run or a speed run of a game.

Times I stream: It's currently highly varying due to going to college. I'll usually try to stream on Mondays, but until then it's when there's nothing else going on and I'm taking a break from my studies.

Streaming Equipment: I currently use a Dual-Ended Macbook Pro w/ Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, a Dazzle DVC100 Platinum HD with Pinnacle Studio 15, XSplit Version 1.3 (Currently in Beta) and Virtual Audio Cable 4.10 (Special thanks to Sunrose12 for sending me her copy)

Co-Hosting Audio: I'm trying to get mumble working properly myself, until then it's Skype.
SSF1991

Post by SSF1991 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:41 am

Host: SSF1991 (or Donnie, or Sonic Fan, however you prefer!)

Show Description: I'm horrible at playing video games and I want all of you to suffer with me! Seriously though, my skils at video gaming are not that well but apparently the entertainment helps negate that quite a bit. I also like to catch up on viewers and update them on what is going on with my personal life and internet happenings.

Types of Games I Usually Broadcast: I tend to play platformers a lot. Occasionally I will go and stream something else from a different genre especially if my scheduled game has been completed for that stream session. In any case expect lots of Sonic games for obvious reasons.

Days/Time of Day I Typically Broadcast (please use Eastern Time): Wednesdays at 9:00pm Eastern. I tend to go for 3-4 hours or as long as my stamina holds up which may result in shorter streams. There is also a chance that I may start a little late for any business matters I must attend to, especially if it is Sonic Paradox related. I'll explain where I was almost immediately when I start streaming.

Do I Use Mumble for Co-Hosting: Yes, although it isn't often.

How I Capture my Video Game Footage: For now I use emulators to play the games then XSplit to stream it. I intend to get a capture card soon.

My Favorite Video Game Style: Multiplayer games. I'll sneak those in every now and then.

Return to “Community Gamers Club”